Manaiakalani Film Festival

In the Morning, The Principal had informed us that we would leave with her as well as my partner for the Manaiakalani Film Festival. I was going to be talking in front of many schools and I was nervous on our way there. When we arrived, we walked into a Movie Theatre with my partner and sat in the front seats so that we could be closer to the stage. I was nervous along with my partner hoping we wouldn’t make any mistakes. When we went up to the stage, we were given microphones. 

We said our speech confidently and we were so happy that it was over and held hands with joy in us. We watched other short films from other schools and listened to their speeches. It was so amazing to watch. Some other films had humor and some were caring for the environment. It was such an amazing experience and I would do my speech all over again if I had to.

We made our school proud and I felt like I was appreciated for my hard work to represent our school. We carried on with our work in class and enjoyed the rest of my day. 

|